The Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE) was involved with the book “Modernisation of European Company Law” that includes presentations made during the CCBE conference “Modernisation of European Company Law” on 27 November 2019.
- letterbox companies
- cross-border mergers, divisions and conversions
- shareholders’ protection in cross-border mobility
- digital company law in Estonia
- director’s duties
- harmonisation of the rules regulating groups
- sustainable corporate governance
More information is to be found in the table of contents (pdf).
Source: CCBE’s latest newsletter.